ImgBurn DVD Burning Software
is free software for writing an ISO-format DVD to a DVD disk. You must
have a drive capable of writing to DVD media to use this.
How to install ImgBurn:
- Click here to download ImgBurn
- Open/Run the file you downloaded
- Click next to go through the install. You can uncheck
options you don’t want (like an icon on the desktop or quicklaunch
How to use ImgBurn
- Download a DVD program in ISO format, saving it somewhere
you can find.
- Insert a blank DVD
Computer to find the file you downloaded.
- Right click on it and choose “Burn Using ImgBurn” (or if that option isn’t available, right click on it and click “Open With” and then click ImgBurn).
- Click the button to burn to DVD shown to the right.
For more information, try the official ImgBurn web site: www.imgburn.com.