|“In the church I would rather speak five intelligible words to instruct others than ten thousand words in a tongue” (1 Cor. 14:19).|
- What the Bible Says About Speaking in Tongues
- Tongue-Speaking in Corinth
- Evaluating Spiritual Gifts
- The Use and Misuse of Spiritual Gifts
- Is GCI a charismatic church?
- Are our members allowed to speak in tongues?
- Does GCI reject Pentecostal churches?
- Four observations about “Toronto” manifestations
- Comments about the word of faith movement
- Trials, faith and healing
- A booklet about healing
The Holy Spirit Is the Personal Presence of God Himself
Can You Hear the Holy Spirit?
Do You Have the Holy Spirit?
The Deity of the Holy Spirit
The Holy Spirit at Work
He Lives Within Us
A Theology of the Holy Spirit